Bio-photomodulation is a medical photo-activation system that utilise Low Level Light Therapy (LLLT) to alter and accelerate cellular function, improving skin elasticity, and helping to repair damaged and ageing skin.
This natural process relies on the selective absorption of low energy wavelengths by chromophorees, modulating cellular function and tissue repair.
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- Repairs damaged and ageing skin
- Refines complexion
- Improves skin elasticity
- Activates blood circulation
- Diminishes pore size and acne
- Uneven skin tone
- Sagging and ageing skin
- Skin with wrinkles and fine lines
- Skin suffering from inflammation